Learn to Create Your Own Planner Stickers
Learn how to design, print, and cut your very own planner stickers using the Silhouette Studio software and a cameo or portrait cutting machine.
The course is currently closed for enrollment. Go here to sign up for my email list and get notified when the doors open again.
In this course I am sharing my process of making my own planner stickers for my Etsy shop for the past three years. Whether you are wanting to make stickers for your own personal use, or to become a planner sticker boss and start your own sticker business, I am sharing my best secrets and tips for creating awesome planner stickers.
Here’s what’s included-
- The basics- everything you need to know get started
- How to find awesome graphics, clip art, fonts, and more- even for commercial use!
- Full video tutorials on using the Silhouette studio software to create your stickers, including an in dept walk-through of all of the different features.
- Specific design techniques for popular sticker styles, including icons, half and quarter boxes, labels, stickers with fun fonts and clipart, and even a full weekly sticker kit!
- Plus, FREE templates to get you designing your own stickers FAST!
- Access to our private Facebook group where you can ask any questions, get feedback, and more!
You’ll get lifetime access to the course and all future updates and additions. You also get the cut files for all of the stickers we design inside the course, so you can get started using those in your planner immediately.
I'm Sarah, and I've been blogging and sharing my planners and planner stickers since 2012. I run a successful Etsy shop where I now focus on physical and digital products. I've sold hundreds of my own printed sticker sheets in my shop and still love to get creative and make my own. I put together this course to help teach others to make their own custom planner stickers, whether for themselves or to sell in a shop.